The short answer it yes, it is possible to use any Samsung Tab tablet as a 2nd screen for a Mac computer. Apple makes it easy to use iPads as 2nd screens for Macs, but the Sidecar app is not available for Android tablets.
The video below offers a quick explanation of how to use a Samsung tablet as a 2nd display for a MacBook Air M1.
How to use a Samsung tablet as a 2nd display for a Mac
- You need to visit Google Play Store on your Samsung tablet and download Duet.
- Visit duetdisplay.com on your Mac and select the plan that best suits you.
- Sign up on your Mac )plans start at $3 pert month).
- Download Duet Display from duetdisplay.com
- Follow the instructions to connect the tablet to the computer (you can use a cable or wireless over your Wi-Fi network).
- Visit Display Settings on your Mac to configure the position of the displays.